Building and Property Surveyors
Chartered Surveyors in Huntingdon Chatered Surveyor Huntingdon Chatered Surveyors Huntingdon
Building and Property Surveyors
0800 880 6264 Channel Islands Building Surveyors

Chartered Surveyors in Cambridge

Chartered Surveyors Cambridge

Chartered Surveyor Cambridge

Property near Royston

Building Surveyed near Royston

Surveyed Property near Royston

House surveyed near Royston

Do you want a building survey, structural survey, major defects report, single fault assessment, rebuilding valuation, property valuation, homebuyers report, property acquisition advice, or other purchase help in Channel Islands, from an independent local chartered surveyor?

Guernsey building
Guernsey Information Centre Building

Are you looking for a local independent Chartered Surveyor in Channel Islands to carry out a:-

Building survey, structural survey, major defects report, homebuyers or home purchasers report, property acquisition advice, independent expert valuation or market valuation, single fault assessment, party wall work, or other property inspection or advice?

If so, click on the Channel Islands town below and go straight to the contact details or website of a local independent Chartered Surveyor who will try to help you with your property requirement.




St Helier

St Peter Port

The Channel Islands are found off the southern coast of England, near to France. The two largest islands are Guernsey and Jersey with their capitals being St Peter Port and St Helier. Other inhabited islands are Alderney, Sark and Herm.

Should you need a building survey or property advice in Channel Islands, please contact the local verified independent chartered surveyor by clicking on the appropriate link above. If you need to contact the Property Surveying network team, please call: 0800 880 6264 or email:

Independent chartered surveyors covering Channel Islands and the whole of the UK

To find a surveyor in the adjoining counties click on the link below:
Isle of Wight
or England

For building surveys and property advice outside Channel Islands, elsewhere in the UK contact an independent chartered surveyor by going to


For Building Surveys outside the Channel Islands area click here

facebook logo

twitter logo